Budget Speech 2013
The measures and policies outlined in the Budget 2013 demonstrate Government’s unshakable determination to rise to the challenges of the world in transition, said the Vice Prime Minister, Minister of Finance and Economic Development, Mr Xavier Duval, on Friday 9 November while presenting the Budget to the National Assembly.
The Budget 2013, he explained, has been guided by a five-fold strategy:
- Embrace technology and reinforce our Africa Strategy;
- Support growth and create employment;
- Strengthen Public Services;
- Protect the vulnerable; and
- Ensure sound macroeconomic management